Monday, January 31, 2011

January in Review

I read 9 books this month (you can check them all out in the sidebar)

I reviewed 7:
The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya by Nagaru Tanigawa
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Bloodthirsty by Flynn Meaney
Fallen by Lauren Kate
This Girl is Different by JJ Johnson
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn
You Killed Wesley Payne by Sean Beaudoin

I watched 12 movies/seasons of tv shows this month (also in the side bar)

I reviewed 4:
Inception
Tangled
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Frozen

Challenges:

I listened to 2/6 audio books for the 2011 audio book challenge
I read 9/100 books towards my personal goal

Blog Changes:

Added the new design/color scheme
New features: To the Cinema, Contest Saturday, and Movie Reviews
Added a top commentors widget

Contests:

I only hosted/held one contest this month, which is still going on HERE

Overall I had a great January. I posted everyday and was able to keep up pretty easily. Here's to a great February!

-Amanda

1 comment:

The Insouciant Sophisticate said...

Great selection of books and awesome movies-I adored Tangled. Hope you have a great February!