Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a post where I tell you the books that I received this week either by buying them from the bookstore, going to the library or from my mailbox. In My Mailbox was inspired by Alea and turned into a meme by Kristi.

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel’s story is about to be completely rewritten.

Insightful, bold, irreverent, and raw, The Fault in Our Stars is award-winning author John Green’s most ambitious and heartbreaking work yet, brilliantly exploring the funny, thrilling, and tragic business of being alive and in love.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard a lot about this book. Hopefully I can get to it soon. Great haul and thanks for stopping by!

Megan @ Between the Lines

Chey said...

I still have yet to read any John Green books! Happy reading! :)

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! So cool that you got John Green's book. I want to read it so bad.
My IMM

Laura BurgandyIce said...

Ah... this book looks heartwrenching, but it must be amazing... I'm a new GFC. I'll watch for your review!! My IMM: Colorimetry

Library Kary said...

New follower! I got this book last week - can't wait to get to it! Here's my IMM if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-4.html