Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's top ten is....

Top Ten Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book (debut authors, authors who seem to have taken a hiatus, OR for those who read classics authors you wish would have written another book before they passed).

I'm going to lower this to 4, because I like being honest.

1. Robin Benway- I loooooved Audrey, Wait! But have yet to read her second book because the plot wasn't really for me. She has such a funny and lighthearted voice, and I need to hear more of it!

2. Suzanne Collins- Who else can't wait to see what she'll write after her Hunger Games fame?!?

3. Simon Holt- I enjoyed his Devouring Trilogy and I want to know what he's up to now! The books were so new and interesting, what else it up in his noggin?

4. E. Lockhart- She is one of my favorites, and I don't think of her enough. Her last book was published in 2010. And since she was the one who got me into reading YA, I always want more.

No comments: